Four games remain in the LL League Girls Lacrosse regular season, so just a few If-Thens remain to determine playoff positions:
- # 1 seed is Manheim Township
- # 2 seed will either be Lancaster Country Day or Hempfield
- If Hempfield beats Conestoga Valley on Friday they will be 9-2 in league play, tying them with LCDS. Hempfield beat LCDS on 4/13 so they would get the #2 seed and LCDS would get the #3 seed.
- If Hempfield loses to CV, they would be 8-3. If Elizabethtown beats GS they would be 8-3. Hempfield beat Elizabethtown on 4/5 which would give Hempfield the #3 seed.
- #4 seed will be Elizabethtown. If Elizabethton loses to GS and Penn Manor beats Warwick they both would be 7-4. Elizabethtown beat Penn Manor on 5/3 which would still give Elizabethtown the #4 seed.
Final seedings and semifinal details will be posted this weekend.