Congratulations to McCaskey, winner of the 2020-2021 LL League Sportsmanship Award as voted on by the league athletic directors. The Sportsmanship Award span all three athletic seasons and both girls and boys sports.
Individual season award winners were:
- Fall-Garden Spot
As the presenting sponsor of the Lancaster-Lebanon League, Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster is once again offering FREE physicals exams for LL League athletes.
At the North Pointe Blvd office in Lancaster appointments are available on June 22nd and July 14th. At the Cornwall Rd. office in Lebanon appointments will be on June 28th and July 29th. All athletes should get the appropriate paperwork from their school to bring with them to the appointment.
Lancaster Office Flyer
Lebanon Office Flyer
A reminder for all athletes, by PIAA rule, the earliest a physical can be dated is June 1st.
The 2021 Spring Season for the LL League has come to a close as Manheim Central and Lampeter-Strasburg won the Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster LL League Baseball and Softball Championships, respectively.
For the Pioneers, it was a defense of their 2019 Lancaster-Lebanon League Softball Championship. For the Barons the wait was longer, their first LL League title since 2000 and 6th overall.
2021 Softball Bracket
2021 Baseball Bracket
The Lancaster-Lebanon League is proud to announce this year’s A. Landis Brackbill Award Recipients. The award is intended to honor graduating seniors that excel athletically and and academically. Congratulations to the 2021 award winners: Hannah Custer of Cocalico and Graham Thomas of Penn Manor.
You can view a recording of the awards ceremony here: https://youtu.be/KyndujieBCE
Each member school of the Lancaster-Lebanon League is permitted to nominate 2 athletes. See the program for the virtual celebration for photos and information about each nominee.
This year’s nominees by school:
- Alyssa UIrich-Annville Cleona
- Nyla Buie-Cedar Crest
- Hannah Custer-Cocalico
- Olivia Sensenig-Cocalico
- Cassidy Cook-Columbia
- Abigail Morley-Conestoga Valley
- Isabella Silvaggio-Conestoga Valley
- Aysha Gibbs-Donegal
- Ashley Yoh-ELCO
- Megan Handshew-Elizabethtown
- Alyssa Fedorshak-Ephrata
- Olivia Fedorshak-Ephrata
- Logan Martin-Garden Spot
- Jessica Weinoldt-Hempfield
- Chloe Blants-Lampeter-Strasburg
- Daisy Frank-Lampeter-Strasburg
- Gabrielle Kambouroglos-Lancaster Catholic
- Arielle Breuninger-Lancaster Country Day
- Ella Brubaker-Lancaster Mennonite
- ShanAnn Simmons-Lebanon
- Emma Levitan-Manheim Central
- Emma Hagg-Manheim Township
- Jenna Crowley-McCaskey
- Emily Hauck-Northern Lebanon
- Hannah Hershey-Octorara
- Jordan Schucker-Penn Manor
- Megan Yoder-Pequea Valley
- Nicole Trout-Solanco
- Nanna Martin-Warwick
- Casey Hess-Annville-Cleona
- Matthew Smith-Cedar Crest
- David Hershey-Columbia
- Garrett Blake-Donegal
- Sam Azzaline-Elizabethtown
- Joeseph Sharp-Garden Spot
- Tanner Hess-Hempfield
- Daniel Biondolillo-Lancaster Catholic
- Luke Forman-Lancaster Country Day
- Cole Fisher-Lancaster Mennonite
- Jin-Song “Cody” Zheng-Lebanon
- Nathan Reed-Manheim Central
- Sean Cliff-Manheim Township
- Samuel Hershey-McCaskey
- Nathan Shirk-Northern Lebanon
- Justin Hay-Octorara
- Graham Thomas-Penn Manor
- Joshua Jarvis-Pequea Valley
- Colesen Sheaffer-Solanco
- Tanner Haines-Warwick
A. Landis Brackbill Scholar-Athlete Award
Decisions, decisions. Where is a Pioneer fan to go? Lampeter-Strasburg’s baseball team returns to the Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster LL League finals to defend their 2019 championship. Across the diamond will be Manheim Central.
The teams will square off Thursday, May 20th at 7 p.m. at Ephrata
2021 Baseball Bracket
Section 2 reigns supreme in the Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster LL League Softball tournament.
Section Champion Lampeter-Strasburg will take on runner-up Elizabethtown in the finals on Thursday, May 20th at 7 p.m. at Millersville. Please note: tickets will only be distributed by the competing teams; tickets will NOT be available at the field.
2021 Softball Bracket
The Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster LL League Softball quarterfinals are completed, and the Boys Volleyball Finals are set.
Softball Quarterfinal Results:
- Lampeter-Strasburg 11, Northern Lebanon 1
- Penn Manor 2, Pequea Valley 0
- Elizabethtown by Forfeit
- Warwick 13, Lancaster Catholic 0 (Katelyn Minney no-hitter)
Semifinals are Tuesday, May 18th at Millersville
- Lampeter-Strasburg vs Penn Manor at 4:30 p.m.
- Elizabethtown vs Warwick at 7 p.m.
Softball Bracket through Quarterfinals
Meanwhile at Garden Spot, Hempfield and Warwick continued their LL League Finals collision course (the teams split in the regular season).
- Hempfield 3 – Manheim Central 0: 25-13, 25-23, 25-10
- Warwick 3 – Garden Spot 0: 25-15, 25-16, 25-16
Finals are back at Garden Spot Wednesday, May 19th at 7 p.m.
Elizabethtown will advance to the semifinals of the LL League Softball tournament because of COVID-19 cases at opponent Donegal. Because the bracket was already set at the time Donegal was informed of the cases the bracket will not be reset. The bracket will be updated following the conclusion of the remaining quarterfinals on Monday.
It was a Section 1 battle in the boys edition of the Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster LL League Boys Track and Field Championships.
When the dust settled McCaskey’s boys made it a clean sweep of the team championships for the day, joining the girls as League Champions and giving their coach a secod cooler bath.
Also of note, Dylan Lambrecht was the only athlete to defend a prior LL League Track & Field Championship this year, having won the discus in 2019 as a sophomore.
The only new record of the day was Kyle Murr of Penn Manor in the triple jump at 47′ 10.25″
- 4×800 m Relay: Hempfield
- 110 m Hurdles: Tanner Haines (Warwick)
- 100 m Dash: Tanner Hess (Warwick)
- 1600 m Run: Graham Thomas (Penn Manor)
- 4×100 m Relay: Hempfield
- 400 m Dash: Darren Cammauf (Manheim Township)
- 300 m Hurdles: Tanner Haines (Warwick)
- 800 m Run: Arik Harnish (Lampeter-Strasburg)
- 200 m Dash: Tanner Hess (Hempfield)
- 3200 m Run: Graham Thomas (Penn Manor)
- 4×400 m relay: Conestoga Valley
- Long Jump: Casey Hess (Annville-Cleona)
- High Jump: Nate Good (Warwick)
- Triple Jump: Kyle Murr (Penn Manor)
- Pole vault: Nate Good (Warwick)
- Shot Put: Dylan Lambrecht (Northern Lebanon)
- Discus: Dylan Lambrecht (Northern Lebanon)
- Javelin: Kade Kegarise (Manheim Central)
Complete 2021 Results
The section champions Manheim Township, Lancaster Catholic, Manheim Central and Lampeter-Strasburg all defended their home diamond in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster LL League Baseball Championship.
Of Note Dylan King and Evan Clark combined to throw a no-hitter for Manheim Township.
Semifinals will be Tuesday, May 18th at Ephrata. Lampeter-Strasburg will play Lancaster Catholic at 4 p.m. Manheim Central vs Manheim Township will be the nightcap, no sooner than 7 p.m.
Baseball Bracket updated through semifinals.