It was a Section 1 battle in the boys edition of the Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster LL League Boys Track and Field Championships.
When the dust settled McCaskey’s boys made it a clean sweep of the team championships for the day, joining the girls as League Champions and giving their coach a secod cooler bath.
Also of note, Dylan Lambrecht was the only athlete to defend a prior LL League Track & Field Championship this year, having won the discus in 2019 as a sophomore.
The only new record of the day was Kyle Murr of Penn Manor in the triple jump at 47′ 10.25″
- 4×800 m Relay: Hempfield
- 110 m Hurdles: Tanner Haines (Warwick)
- 100 m Dash: Tanner Hess (Warwick)
- 1600 m Run: Graham Thomas (Penn Manor)
- 4×100 m Relay: Hempfield
- 400 m Dash: Darren Cammauf (Manheim Township)
- 300 m Hurdles: Tanner Haines (Warwick)
- 800 m Run: Arik Harnish (Lampeter-Strasburg)
- 200 m Dash: Tanner Hess (Hempfield)
- 3200 m Run: Graham Thomas (Penn Manor)
- 4×400 m relay: Conestoga Valley
- Long Jump: Casey Hess (Annville-Cleona)
- High Jump: Nate Good (Warwick)
- Triple Jump: Kyle Murr (Penn Manor)
- Pole vault: Nate Good (Warwick)
- Shot Put: Dylan Lambrecht (Northern Lebanon)
- Discus: Dylan Lambrecht (Northern Lebanon)
- Javelin: Kade Kegarise (Manheim Central)