Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster is proud to be the presenting sponsor of the LL League. OAL and the LL League have partnered to offer $800 in scholarship funds to senior high school students at LL Schools.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants should
- Be a senior in a secondary school located in Lancaster or Lebanon Counties.
- Have established an overall minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (based on a maximum of 4.0) or its equivalent by the time of application.
- Acceptance to a higher education institution to include but not limited to college, university, or trade school, to continue their education in a selected field of study.
- Have established his/her intention to continue academic work to a secondary degree as a full-time student.
- Be active as either an athlete and/or support staff of a team to include but not limit to athletic training student aide, equipment manager, high school student manager of a team, etc.
- Have accumulated a minimum of 200 hours of community service which is demonstrated as one of Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster’s core values of service to the community.
Applications are due May 1, 2022