Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, title sponsor of the LL League championships, is offering a pair of $400 scholarships to students in LL schools.
Scholarship applicants shall
- Be a senior in a secondary school located in Lancaster or Lebanon Counties.
- Have established an overall minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (based on a maximum of 4.0) or its equivalent by the time of application.
- Acceptance to a higher education institution including a college, university, or trade school.
- Have established his/her intention to continue academic work towards a secondary degree as a full-time student.
- Be active as an athlete and/or support staff of a team, including athletic training student aide, equipment manager, high school student manager of a team, etc.
- Have exemplified one of the Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster’s core values, service to the community, demonstrated through the accumulation of at least 200 hours of community service.
See the application for complete details and requirements. The deadline to apply is April 30th, 2023